Tuesday 24 March 2015

Easter Basket


This cute little Easter basket can be made with coloured paper, card or material like I did. 
I had lots of material I wanted to use so I came up with a cute and easy little Easter basket.

Get the children to paint the material. I chose lovely pastel colours and circle stampers. My fabric was 21cm x 21cm.


It's always interesting to watch the children tackle an activity like this. Some children like certain colours or like to paint methodical patterns and some children like to mix the colours together.




When the material is dry, put it through the laminator.


To cut the basket I used a paper template and held it on the top of the fabric to make sure I was cutting in the correct place. 
Hold the basket in place and punch a hole in the sides. You could also staple the sides together.


Attach the handle with some ribbon or string.


Fill your basket with some shredded tissue paper and some Easter treats!!

Enjoy
Niccola

1 comment:

  1. Cute craft! Thanks for linking up at the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop! We hope you join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete