Monday 10 December 2012

The Last Tuesday @ School

The presents are wrapped!


After weeks of productive crafting the children have made presents for their parents, cards (which are soo cute) and even wrapped them in beautiful hand-made paper.

Santa's washing has been counted and hung out to dry


The children loved doing Santa's washing, which included the fine motor skill of pegging and numerous maths skills like counting, identifying numbers and matching colours and patterns. Not to mention, promoting some very creative and imaginative play.




Christmas jewellery being created to wear on the 'Big Day' 


Green and red trees, patty cases and straws were the precious jewels used to create individual pieces of Christmas jewellery.


Only one Tuesday till Christmas left! 
Happy Tuesday

10 comments:

  1. I love these ideas, and I'm your newest follower! I'm so glad that you shared the jewelry on Eco Kids this week because I'm going to try some of these ideas with my girls! I hope you join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becki, I am so glad you like my ideas and that you are my newest follower. Looking forward to linking up again!
      Niccola

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!! I'm sharing on the Kids' Co-op Facebook page this afternoon. Thanks for linking up!

    Malia {Playdough to Plato}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Santa's socks idea I am going to use this will be sure to link back to your blog thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun ideas & beautiful photos! I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for linking up to Share It Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stockings on the washing line

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. Such fun activities. Thanks for linking up to tip toe thru tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niccola - thank you for the creativity, guidance, care and love that you have shown this year.
    Your passion is remarkable, and you have been such a light and inspiration to our family.
    I look forward to spending more time enjoying life in your classroom next year and truly wish
    you and your family a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.
    Much love, Justine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all beautiful ideas! I love the Christmas stockings. Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete