Tuesday 20 December 2016

Outdoor Christmas Fun!

Cut out Christmas tree shapes. I used old plastic file dividers in 3 colours - red, green and yellow.

Write the numbers 1-5 or 1-10 depending on your child's age.


I bought these water spray bottles at IKEA for $1 each and they happened to be the colours I wanted.

I put the Christmas tree shapes and the water bottles in the water trolley.

The children pegged the trees to the clothes line, in order from 1-5 or randomly. They identified the numbers as they pegged them on the line and then squirted them. They loved aiming at their favourite number and using the spray bottles !




It was a great way to teach and reinforce numbers, colours, a great fine-motor activity and lots of Christmas fun !

See you next Tuesday
Niccola

1 comment:

  1. I really like the west world as they give early exposure to kids and give let them do things by themselves. This activity looks good and I am going to have it with kids at home

    ReplyDelete